Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation’s main office is located at the Community Wellness Center in downtown Marlinton.
Pocahontas County Parks & Recreation
926 Fifth Avenue
Marlinton, WV 24954
5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday-Friday
1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday CLOSED Sundays
- From the South: Via I-77 and I-64, exit at either the Lewisburg or White Sulphur Springs Exit.
- From Lewisburg go North on Rt 219.
- From White Sulphur Springs, take Rt 92 North
- From the North: Via I-79, exit at the Weston (Rt. 33 exit), proceed to Elkins and then South on Rt. 219.
- From the East: Via I-81, exit at Rt. 33,Rt. 250 or Rt. 39 into West Virginia.
- From the West: Via I-64, continue South down to WV Turnpike and I-64 into Lewisburg and/or White Sulphur Springs. Or I-64 to I-79 at Charleston to Rt. 19 to either Rt. 39 into Marlinton or from Rt. 19 to Rt. 55 via Richwood and to Rt. 219.